funny jokes: Use your wife - Trivia Quiz

funny jokes: Use your wife


                                          Use your wife




Jekky get a message from unknown mobile number

.
.
.
. "Sorry sir! I am using your wife ...
I am using day and night ...
I am using when u r not present at home!
In fact I am using more than you are using.
I confess this because now I feel very much guilty ...
Hope U will accept my sincere apologies and forgive me "

.
After receiving the message jekky head,
Arranged with his wife to go home u. After some time
a message comes again from that number
 
.
. .
.
.
"Sorry Sir writing
mistake ...
it's not 'wife' but "Wi-Fi"
jekky senses.

next one

You May Also Like

Brain-Teasing Puzzles

Crossword puzzles

Expressive Micro Poetry

Micro-Poetry

Mind-Boggling Trivia

Trivia

Captivating Fun Facts

Fun Facts

Brain-Teasing Riddles

Riddles

Hilarious Funny Jokes

Funny Jokes

Knowledge-Packed Quiz

Quiz

Informative General Knowledge GK

GK