Funny Quotes Laugh-inducing quotes - Trivia Quiz

Funny Quotes Laugh-inducing quotes

 Here are some laugh-inducing quotes for you:

"I don't need a hairstylist, my pillow gives me a new hairstyle every morning."
"I'm not lazy, I'm just on energy-saving mode."
"I asked the gym instructor if he could teach me to do the splits. He replied, 'How flexible are you?' I said, 'I can't make it on Tuesdays.'"



"I tried to be normal once. Worst two minutes of my life."
"I'm not clumsy, I'm just dancing to the beat of my own drumstick."
"I told my wife she should embrace her mistakes. She gave me a hug."
"I don't go crazy, I am crazy. I just go normal from time to time."
"I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure."
"I'm not addicted to coffee. We're just in a committed relationship."
"I put my phone on airplane mode, but it's not flying. Worst. Mode. Ever."
Remember, laughter is contagious, so share these funny quotes with others to spread the joy and laughter!


You May Also Like

Brain-Teasing Puzzles

Crossword puzzles

Expressive Micro Poetry

Micro-Poetry

Mind-Boggling Trivia

Trivia

Captivating Fun Facts

Fun Facts

Brain-Teasing Riddles

Riddles

Hilarious Funny Jokes

Funny Jokes

Knowledge-Packed Quiz

Quiz

Informative General Knowledge GK

GK