20 jokes with unexpected twists for you - Trivia Quiz

20 jokes with unexpected twists for you

knock knock , who is there? Dad! Tell me a joke, dad jokes? No. jokes for kids. It’s funny? Yes, joke of the day-funny jokes. Yes, Jokes to brighten your day!

 20 jokes with unexpected twists for you



  • Why did the computer go to therapy?

 It had too many bytes of emotional baggage.

  • I told my wife she was drawing her eyebrows too high.

 She looked surprised.

  • Parallel lines have so much in common.

 It's a shame they'll never meet.

  • What do you call a snowman with a six-pack?

 An abdominal snowman.

  • I'm friends with all electricians, 

we have great current connections.

  • Why did the bicycle fall over? 

Because it was two-tired!

  • I used to be a baker, 

but I couldn't make enough dough.

  • How do you organize a space party? 

You planet!

  • I'm reading a book on anti-gravity.

 It's impossible to put down!

  • Why don't scientists trust stairs? 

Because they're always up to something.

  • Why was the math book sad? 

Because it had too many problems.

  • I'm friends with all electricians, 

we have great current connections.

  • Time flies like an arrow; 

fruit flies like a banana.

  • I used to play piano by ear, 

but now I use my hands.

  • What do you get when you cross a snowman and a vampire?

 Frostbite!

  • Did you hear about the guy who invented Lifesavers?

 He made a mint.

  • How do you make a tissue dance? 

You put a little boogie in it.

  • Why did the tomato turn into a superhero? 

Because it wanted to "ketchup" with the bad guys!

  • If at first, you don't succeed, 

skydiving is not for you.

  • What's orange and sounds like a parrot?

 A carrot!

I hope these jokes with a twist brought a smile to your face! Enjoy sharing these clever and unexpected punchlines with friends and family!



You May Also Like

Brain-Teasing Puzzles

Crossword puzzles

Expressive Micro Poetry

Micro-Poetry

Mind-Boggling Trivia

Trivia

Captivating Fun Facts

Fun Facts

Brain-Teasing Riddles

Riddles

Hilarious Funny Jokes

Funny Jokes

Knowledge-Packed Quiz

Quiz

Informative General Knowledge GK

GK