Funny: SMS - Trivia Quiz

Funny: SMS



Once a man sent his wife an S M S

But the error was gone the s m s to a widow woman..

The widow's husband died just yesterday

however, women over s m s opened, broke, and fell unconscious with!!

What was written in the s m s?

The text in s m s was:

My favorite wife!! I feel GREAT!! I know you did not expect from me a

 message!! 

Nowadays, mobile phones have come here!! As they told me I had a mobile phone

gift!! I sent you a message from the mobile!! You will be happy to know that, they 

are all here waiting for you!! Hopefully, tomorrow, the day after tomorrow will

come too soon!! I hope like me you will be a journey of happiness!! I am waiting!!

next one

You May Also Like

Brain-Teasing Puzzles

Crossword puzzles

Expressive Micro Poetry

Micro-Poetry

Mind-Boggling Trivia

Trivia

Captivating Fun Facts

Fun Facts

Brain-Teasing Riddles

Riddles

Hilarious Funny Jokes

Funny Jokes

Knowledge-Packed Quiz

Quiz

Informative General Knowledge GK

GK