funny jokes: Wife’s SMS - Trivia Quiz

funny jokes: Wife’s SMS



                                                             
                                                     Wife’s SMS

One man lives in the town near by his wife lives a village. Simoon is friend of that man.
One day wife sent a SMS to her husband
“Your friend Simoon is a beast”
Husband sent reply “What’s up”
Wife sent to reply with rage of grief SMS

 “Behold your friend Simoon is a beast.  He opening first my share(One kind of women dress) I did not say anything, next opening my bra still, I didn’t say anything and today he eat up half of my milk (boobs)”

Husband sent—what’s this! He is my best friend! You tell me details!

Wife sent details SMS

 “One day you bought a share (one kind of women dress) and sent to this by your friend Simoon.  Simoon open the packet and seen it. Another day you bought a 'bra' and sent to me by friend. Simoon open the packet and seen it. . After a few days you bought a kilo of milk. But Simoon eats half of packet. I took the opened packet of milk is on the back half of the packet.”

You May Also Like

Brain-Teasing Puzzles

Crossword puzzles

Expressive Micro Poetry

Micro-Poetry

Mind-Boggling Trivia

Trivia

Captivating Fun Facts

Fun Facts

Brain-Teasing Riddles

Riddles

Hilarious Funny Jokes

Funny Jokes

Knowledge-Packed Quiz

Quiz

Informative General Knowledge GK

GK