good jokes - Trivia Quiz

good jokes







                                                Take flowers

florist looks at the man said, "Sir, for your girlfriend to go to a flower booked." 

The man said, "I have no girlfriend."

Florist and said, "Take for your fiancee."

The man said, "My fiancee is not."

Florist seemed to end, "then go to flowers for your wife."

He said again, "No, I have no wife."

The florist said, "So the boss! I gave you from the flower booked from me. I thought you do not

 seem to have the most blessed people on the earth

next one

You May Also Like

Brain-Teasing Puzzles

Crossword puzzles

Expressive Micro Poetry

Micro-Poetry

Mind-Boggling Trivia

Trivia

Captivating Fun Facts

Fun Facts

Brain-Teasing Riddles

Riddles

Hilarious Funny Jokes

Funny Jokes

Knowledge-Packed Quiz

Quiz

Informative General Knowledge GK

GK