S M S jokes - Trivia Quiz

S M S jokes





                                                              Girlfriend S M S

             Jekky and his girlfriend conversations in mobile device S M S

                 Jekky: "Hi, where are you?"

Girlfriend answer: "hello, I am now the father BMW riding club. Drivers will leave the club for me.

                            Club out I go to the shopping mall. I'll call you. Where are you?"

Jekky: "I'm going to take the bus number 403. Stand followed your seat. Thou not tickets,

             I have cut off your ticket

next one

You May Also Like

Brain-Teasing Puzzles

Crossword puzzles

Expressive Micro Poetry

Micro-Poetry

Mind-Boggling Trivia

Trivia

Captivating Fun Facts

Fun Facts

Brain-Teasing Riddles

Riddles

Hilarious Funny Jokes

Funny Jokes

Knowledge-Packed Quiz

Quiz

Informative General Knowledge GK

GK